The Pattern 10 glazed door allows for the maximum amount of light to flow between rooms through it's large central pane of clear glass. A genuinely flexible option that not only complements the rest of the Pattern 10 range but also any internal white primed door due to the simplistic nature of the design.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Double coated and ready for final finishing
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Semi-Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging. We recommend using a 75mm latch for this door.
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
- Family: Pattern 10
- Collection: White Primed Collection
- Style: White Collection, Minimalistic, Contemporary, Traditional
- Texture: Smooth
- Material: White Primed
- Location: Internal
- Use: Internal Door
- 1981 x 306 x 35mm (12")
- 1981 x 610 x 35mm (24")
- 1981 x 686 x 35mm (27")
- 1981 x 762 x 35mm (30")
- 2032 x 813 x 35mm (32")
- 1981 x 838 x 35mm (33")
- 2040 x 726 x 40mm
- 2040 x 826 x 40mm
|Door Type||Internal Doors|
|Door Fire Rating||None|
Delivery: We deliver within 3 - 7 working days of your order being placed. You will be contact by the delivery company before your order is due to arrive, to arrange for a 2 hour window for your order to be delivered to you in. All deliveries are made between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday unless otherwise agreed.
Returns: Purchase with peace of mind! You can return your order at anypoint within 30 days of receiving your order. If you decide that you want to return your order, please contact us.