This Victorian internal clear pine door is available in a clear class option, this allows for more natural light to flow through a home home and can help brighten up even the darkest of rooms. This timeless twinlight design is a popular choice and the subtle design will feel right at home in both a traditional or a contemporary home setting. Matching panelled, fire and bi-fold doors are available to help complete the look.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade Pine Veneer
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- Lipping allowing for 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging. We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- Paint N Peel System for easy finishing
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
- Family: Victorian/Malton
- Collection: Clear Pine Collection
- Style: Traditional, Cottage, Rustic
- Texture: Natural
- Material: Clear Pine
- Location: Internal
- Use: Internal Door
- Door Panels: 4
- 1981 x 686 x 35mm (27")
- 1981 x 762 x 35mm (30")
- 2032 x 813 x 35mm (32")
- 1981 x 838 x 35mm (33")
|Door Type||Internal Doors|
|Door Fire Rating||None|
Delivery: We deliver within 3 - 7 working days of your order being placed. You will be contact by the delivery company before your order is due to arrive, to arrange for a 2 hour window for your order to be delivered to you in. All deliveries are made between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday unless otherwise agreed.
Returns: Purchase with peace of mind! You can return your order at anypoint within 30 days of receiving your order. If you decide that you want to return your order, please contact us.