A design that stands the test of time the Victorian 4 Panel fire door is a door that will complement any property. The added detailing of raised and fielded panels help give this door a really original look. A couple of matching glazed doors as well as panelled and bi-fold doors are also available in this ever popular range.
- Primed edges on all edges of the door
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint
- Lock blocks on both sides of the door
- Sourced from sustainable forests
- Door comes with a grained texture
- Lipping allowing for 3mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- Half hour fire rated door
- We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- 1 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- Fire doors have individual fitting guidelines and the installer must refer to the Global Assessment Report. These are available on request, please contact the office for more information.
- Family: Victorian/Malton
- Collection: White Moulded Collection
- Style: White Collection, Traditional, 1930s
- Texture: Grained
- Material: White Moulded
- Location: Internal
- Use: Internal Door
- Door Panels: 4
- 1981 x 686 x 44mm (27")
- 1981 x 762 x 44mm (30")
- 1981 x 838 x 44mm (33")
|Door Type||Fire Door|
|Door Fire Rating||None|
Delivery: We deliver within 3 - 7 working days of your order being placed. You will be contact by the delivery company before your order is due to arrive, to arrange for a 2 hour window for your order to be delivered to you in. All deliveries are made between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday unless otherwise agreed.
Returns: Purchase with peace of mind! You can return your order at anypoint within 30 days of receiving your order. If you decide that you want to return your order, please contact us.