The detailed raised mouldings around the panels coupled with the raised and fielded panels make the Victorian fire door the choice where a luxuriously traditional feel is being created in a property. Matching panelled and glazed doors complete this truly elegant range.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- Real Oak Lipping allowing for 3mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- Half hour fire rated door
- We recommend using a 65mm latch for this door.
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- Fire doors have individual fitting guidelines and the installer must refer to the Global Assessment Report. These are available on request, please contact the office for more information.
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber, MDF or particleboard
- Family: Victorian/Malton
- Collection: Classic Oak Collection
- Style: Traditional, Cottage
- Texture: Natural
- Material: Oak
- Location: Internal
- Use: External Door
- Door Panels: 8
- 1981 x 686 x 44mm (27")
- 1981 x 762 x 44mm (30")
- 2032 x 813 x 44mm (32")
- 1981 x 838 x 44mm (33")
|Door Type||Fire Door|
|Door Fire Rating||None|
Delivery: We deliver within 3 - 7 working days of your order being placed. You will be contact by the delivery company before your order is due to arrive, to arrange for a 2 hour window for your order to be delivered to you in. All deliveries are made between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday unless otherwise agreed.
Returns: Purchase with peace of mind! You can return your order at anypoint within 30 days of receiving your order. If you decide that you want to return your order, please contact us.